Monday, May 08, 2006

talking about the costume study...

Talkin about Hanbok, reminded me of the character I've been workin on for a while.
What I had in mind was, from the traditional hanbok what is practically altered with buckles and stuff.
By the way, her name is Lil, the main character of the story I've been writing, still working on...
Interesting thing is I also started with an anti-heroin, a skinny 14 years old albino-asian girl with gift of riding Carbots like no others. But as I work on the story, she ended up more and more into generalized lolita.

Anyway, Asian costume is good start point, so unexplored, as long as not Japanese kimono which is overwelmed in anime and mangas.

2 Comments:

Blogger sidekick3d said...

Always plan to paint all my sketches, but who has time?

Gotta squeeze out more time to do some more paitings.

2:34 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

when are we going to see more??

5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home