Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Characters of "Sweet Kansas"




Hi all, it's me.. again.
Since our beloved Kidchuck decided to stop, I guess I will continue the spamming of some kickass art worx.

Uhm... I dont have much, so here I have a few of the characters of the story I have been working on last uhm... 4 years.
The story has been in development for so long, it's art direction has been gone missing long ago.

These are the three main dudes, Jaanny, working as a rookie insurance agent at the Democratic Yakuza Federation (a very peace loving, honest multi-regional insurance firm), the Guru, who is 300 hundred years old ape who used to fly, now a retired Carbot racer and instructor at the academy, and the Duckhead Swanson, a taxing truck driver who thinks he will grow up to become a beautiful queer swan someday.
As you can see, I have no clue where to go with this story.

2 Comments:

Blogger sydistic said...

Love the duck character. Great detailing on the jacket. Very clean lines. Can't wait for the next 4 years.

8:29 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ohh Jung looking awesome! Can wait to see more.

haha I havn't stopped just on hiatus.
Time for drawing is sparse now that summer is here. Playing Ultimate a lot more these days.

I'll have a finished coloured drawing done by this weekend. And I'll try to get some drawing done.

Feeling inspired from what you guys are doing.

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home