Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Following up with Jack.





Hi all.

First of all, congrats Sanman, on your career change.

Best of the luck! You know, only the brave ones achives the best!

In follow up on Jack and the Magic Beans, I have been thinking of bean trees to be more like in a jungle setting... Somewhere in the hot climate.

I thought it would be interesting to portraited as a young boy from a third world, riding this junky Carbot, climbing on tall jungle forrest.

That Kameleon lookin junk is the Karma-Lone, as you can see I've done some very comprehensive studies on the complex mechanism :P

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Ohhh Jung I love that itteration of that carbot! one day I would like to ask permission to have a chance to draw one! It looks fun. I hate drawing cars.. but if its a robot car.. I'm itching to draw!

9:41 AM  
Blogger sidekick3d said...

do whatever your heart desires, me and the carbots are more than honoured.

7:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home