Thursday, April 13, 2006

Another Doodle


This maybe my "Jack". Chinese opera style clothing and another mask, plus Talismans. The Talismans are protection for minor demons, and the demon stalk (the mask is also partly to help with protection from demons). If "Jack" were to climb the Demon Stalk she will need these Tallisman. The Demon stalk is a gate way for the demons to safely cross over. Still working on the demon stalk design though. Made out of tenticles and corpses.

I'm envisioning the land is now terrorized with demons. I'm trying to go for some kind of mythological type feel.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Additional notes. I'm still kind of loose on the storyline.
Current problems I'm wondering about the storyline. Area all demons sentient? Are they beasts. Do demons and ghost coexist? Are all demons live in the physical world.. or another plane.

Do all demons where masks? Why do they where masks (do they where masks to be more human. Do they need the mask to live in our wolrd? Why do they want to be in our world).

Sorry about this rant guys.. Just trying to work things out as terms of story and drawing. I'm still working out the balance of things.

Is Jaqualine wearing the mask to hide her presence?

2 Comments:

Blogger sydistic said...

Very nice. I certainly think you're ahead of the game, lol. You're the only one with remotely any kind of narrative and actual concept work. I think if we can all push in this direction we might have the beginnings of a great story. Keep it coming Vince, you're on a roll.

9:08 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hey San, no just regular sketchbook paper.. not really being careful or anything just quick sqribbles. so I don't even bother.

thanks Syd. trying to think about the story as much as I can. I'm hoping with piecing together the story.. I'll be able to revisit the sketches and tie them together properly.

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home